Total Pageviews

Friday, December 3, 2010

BLOB



Time for food, champagne and girls ( Don't get me wrong, I am for sure straight). Who does not like some good information about food, liquor, their behaviour patterns and their influence on relationships?

Maheen, my dear friend from school is the guru here. Apart from being a B.tech in in C.S.and a business development manager he is an excellent actor, major foodie and a passionate party animal.

I remember, while in school during our skit practice i fell sick and started puking and it was Maheen who got the cure . He said to eat something I like and makes me happy. He prescribed me a biriyani and guess what.... it worked. He is a connoisseur of good food since then and there is no wonder he is writing on it.

He is writing in Zero Gravity under the label BLOB and I am sure he is going to give us enough and more fundas about restaurants and the right picks at different eat out and the do's and dont's towards healthy eating.

He is posting once a month starting from 12th Dec.

Welcome Maheen!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Food is definitely what we live on... every kind of food has its impacts and effects on a human body... rather this also depends on what kind of a person u r... there r so many things to it... i'm waiting for his posts to come on... let blob's knowledge enlighten us more...

    ReplyDelete