Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

HONEY! OH MY HONEY

When I talk about my honey I must tell you that there has been a lot of changes that took place in me. This is a fact, just take it... Don't ask for proofs.

Now when I am expressing my attachment towards my honey are you by any chance thinking and expecting me to unfold all my personal ups and downs in a relationship?
Are you waiting read how it all started and how far we have come from that one special day?
Are you wondering how much I will strip the reality and narrate what exactly happen with us when we are together?
Are you speculating if or if not I will tell you everything as in EVERYTHING or censor it? HMMM.....

Ha.
Now stop guessing... I will tell you everything... as in EVERYTHING... k?????

Well I am going to talk about my honey, my DABUR HONEY. I bet you were thinking exactly the same.....

It all started when my friend Gayatri suggested green tea with honey. At the start it was all about Green tea, but only as I complete one month of ZERO SUGAR I can tell you.... I AM STILL ALIVE.
For many 2 spoon full sugar is just a must for survival, but I am telling you, you do not want it and if sweetener is what you want, then switch to HONEY and you are on side ADVANTAGE. Now I do not have to prepare a COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS [ CB analysis reminds me of Prof Crystal David John- one bomb in Economics at Stella... I love you ma'm]

We are people in the 21st century living a lifestyle of a corporate world [some pretend and the rest burn their butt] and we need some quick finger tips to keep up in life but not just any dieting and gym. A cup of green tea with 2 spoons of honey can just be too refreshing and rejuvenating for body and mind. I am not denying that even tea and coffee can make us go on and on but the sugar can be soporific [ the CAT effect huh.. Hats off to Bhaskar Iyer Sir] and I m just suggesting some healthy way to go on and on.

Honey can be used for various other purposes and reasons. It could be weight lose and also a weight gain. Now you are back after a hectic work and maybe you have a lot of tan... Honey with lemon juice is the thing. apply it evenly on face..... and some cucumber... its a spa effect...

This is just magical for lazy bums like me. cheers to me... i have just given another reason to get healthy by not moving your butt.... Laziness Rocks!!!!!

I have got my shelf stocked with honey.... When are you going to get your share of good health????

NOTE: Here sugar is refined sugar.

Salt, Milk, White rice and Maida and definitely sugar at its refined states are very dangerous to health. Consume it in moderation.........

ANNA

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey ;) Just heaard from a friend that even honey, when consumed a lot can be fattening.. dont know about the real facts.. but it definetely is not as fattening as sugar and not as harmful as artificail sweetners. Well, anyways, cheers to good health!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... Honey if consumed with milk is fattening.....

    ReplyDelete