Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

PAROXYSM OF MARK'S EGO

Well I’m not a professional at this, but I will certainly try doing justice to what I’m writing on. I’m on, here to give you review on a movie. Please consider me only as a friend by your side giving you gyan. So I would also like some response from you guys on the movie if you have checked it out.
For me this was one of the best movies of 2010.”The Social Network”, it took me to an ocean where my thoughts and emotions were oscillating from crest to trough at a high frequency. But it was a harmonic motion; I mean I felt good about it. I kept guessing where it was going next, completely on my toes. For me the movie had all the ingredients for a full fun ride into a vast saga of creativity, human emotions, human thoughts and a lot more.
The movie starts with a couple breaking up for a very small issue. It was Mark Zuckerberg(founder of Facebook) and his girl friend during his Harvard days. It was certainly Mark’s ego. This was the very initial reason for creation of ‘The social networking site’ “Facebook”. I never could have imagined that so many things have gone behind the creation of this masterpiece. Just a click and today I can socialize with so many of my friends without the feel of any distance with them. It’s a revolution, which has been portrayed beautifully in this movie.

The flow of this movie is very logically thought of, dramatically played, yet gives a very realistic feel, and of course the movie is a real life story. The scenes are so well sequenced that, though a lot of flashbacks gets mixed up with the present, one can see the fog disappearing and would get a clear site of things by the end of the movie. You would stay well connected to the movie throughout as the right background music has been played at the right time at right decibel levels.
Jesse Eisenberg has portrayed the character of Mark Zuckerberg exceedingly well. He has been able to put himself into multiple emotions and expressions at ease. If I get to meet him I would be able to recognize him as Mark and not Jesse. The rest of the cast, also not behind, rather equally leveled his performance.
Overall David Fincher has done a wonderful job, worth watching. So are you still thinking of a movie time out today. Then you must check this link too… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB95KLmpLR4.
Go grab your tickets right away and have a fun filled movie time. I hope the movie is still running in theatres over there.
-ASHISH


1 comment:

  1. You are a professional at this... as in the review. wow... i liked the way u took it.

    ReplyDelete