Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inspiration... to start all over......

Thanks to Neeraj... though I know hardly anything about him, all what i know of him started by reading his blog "The Wastepaper Bin". The blog thing have been on my mind since i dunno. I had even started a blog along with my friend while in college and named it "Our Plinth" which referred to the extra flabs and were too excited that it died in a matter of weeks. i generally write and i myself know its really raw and crude. I do not use refined words of poetic stuff but i claim i write them. I write them so i can call it whatever i want.

So coming back to what i was talking is blogging all over again. Zero gravity is not a planned venture but an outburst of nothingness, hahahah. i myself do not understand what that phrase means. Anyways i hope to have a bunch of readers and post weird and ridiculous and insulting comments over my posts. everything is just welcome and i believe thats when i ll strike the reality.

Tchao.

6 comments:

  1. hey......best wishes for such a venture....!!
    lets c wat the fledgling blogger has instore for curious readers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... talking of zero gravity... sometimes wen it just feels too heavy... i think these two words wud be an inspiration to just let go... let go watever... which sometime gets very difficult... hey wish u the very best and this inspiring blog will fly high...
    Lt Ashish Ravindran

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...even I started my blog paying tributes to someone I barely knew... :)
    So it seems we have something in common!

    And thank you for all this publicity work, for me and my blog ;)
    Best wishes...try to post at least once in a month..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes Anna :).. The word is "perseverance" Keep blogging, never stop.. And dont hesitate to contact me if in need of a graphic designer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graphic designer, i ll definitely require... but right now i don ve a pocket where i keep the money... let me stitch one... i ll contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes anna........Your style is lucid and presentation is perfect without any flaw.Whenever you speak of infinity its a becoming than a state.We are proceeding to that state with slow but firm and rightful steps.Its like freeing oneself from all networks of pain and a sense of total deliverance Sanjose!

    ReplyDelete