Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

AKSHARA

Akshara is my dream. She is a dream of few others too... with a different name and maybe a different gender. For me it is my friend's unborn baby. Being a women is a wonderful feeling and carrying a baby for months is an awesome blessing. I find my friend blessed.

Now talking about Akshara, she visits my thoughts and dreams often. She is going to be my kid's elder sister, my first experience of being a mother like. I believe babies make life a million worth. They are God sent angels to complete our very own existence. Is is a feeling divine and will find ourselves closer to heaven. It is a wait with excitement and suspense. It is a fairy tale that comes true in a matter of time.


For many young generation couples, having babies is an option thought, planned and finally an executed task. Many have their own justifications and perspectives. With due respect, could i raise one simple question,
IS LOVE AN OPTION THAT IS THOUGHT, PLANNED AND EXECUTED LIKE A TASK?
Rest I leave it to you.

I would like to narrate a story known or maybe unknown.

A young boy was in love with a pretty girl. They made love to each other and the pretty girl became pregnant. Ooops! Abortion? Well, that was not the choice they made. They got married and raised the baby under difficult situations and harsh realities. Loving was difficult when hardships struck every now and then. The lovely angel grew up to know her parents' story and felt guilty about being born and having killed her parent's young dreams and ambitions.
She one day spoke to both her parents and apologised that she ever happened to them and at the wrong time, but her dad hugged her and told this,
"THAT WAS THE NIGHT I SAW YOUR MOTHER AND FELT THAT SHE WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. THAT WAS THE DAY I EXPRESSED ALL MY LOVE FOR HER. AND YOU ARE THE EXPRESSION OF OUR MOST IMPORTANT DAY. AND YOU ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT YOUR MOTHER GAVE ME."

Friends, abortion is option... will forever stay...
but, what would have been the case if your parents took this choice or decided to delay this expression of love?

Doctors told that I will never happen.... but here I am. I am sure they loved each other the most that day when I was happening. Lets not deny or delay the coming of angels and make our life a fairy tale which has ups and downs but definitely blessed. It is a wonderful feeling.

THIS IS HOW MY AMMA FEELS..... THIS IS HOW YOUR MOM FEELS... DO YOU DOUBT IT...? GO FIND OUT.

this is not just for women... but men too... A women should never say I AM PREGNANT, INSTEAD SHE SHOULD SAY WE ARE PREGNANT.

-ANNA

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... I agree with u anna... I myself have seen many couples who deny this lovely gift for a long time for their career or freedom or whatever their reason may be... but to deny or delay life to ur own kid is not justice...

    ReplyDelete